Latest Updates from CHQ

Error: Embedded data could not be displayed.

August 31, 2011

Eligibility for IP exam for officials qualified in Departmental Postmaster Grade – I Examination

Rajesh Kumawat | 12:49 | | | Best Blogger Tips


No. 4 – 29 / 2011 – SPB.II
Government of India
Ministry of Communication  & I T
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi, Dated 24th August, 2011
To
The Chief Postmaster General
Uttar Pradesh Circle
Lucknow – 226 001

Subject: Inspector of Posts Departmental Examination – Eligibility of officials qualified in Departmental Postmaster Grade – I Examination – Reg.

Sir,
I am directed to refer to Circle Office letter No. Rectt / M – 20 / IPOs Exam.-2011 / 3, dated 11.08.2011 on the above subject and to say that candidates who qualified the Departmental Postmaster Grade – I Examination and the officials who are undergoing training for Postmaster Grade – I may be permitted to appear in the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for promotion to the cadre of Inspector of Posts ( IPO ) to be held on 3-4 September, 2011 , if these officials are not yet appointed as Postmaster Grade – I.
Yours faithfully,
Sd/-
( D K Chanda )
Section Officer ( SPB.II )
Copy to all Heads of Postal Circles / Postmasters General

Source: AIPEU III orrisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write in your language