Latest Updates from CHQ

Error: Embedded data could not be displayed.

June 28, 2011

Redesignation of 141 posts of HSG-I IP Line as Asstt. Superintendent Posts

MPIPASP | 09:04 | Best Blogger Tips


To

Ms. Radhika Doraiswamy
Secretary (Posts)
Dak Bhawan
New Delhi 110001

No.CHQ/IPASP/HSG-I Dated 24.06.2011

Sub: Redesignation of 141 posts of HSG-I IP Line as Asstt. Superintendent Posts.

Respected Madam,

Your goodself is well aware that 141 posts of HSG-I in Postal Wing through out the country belong to IP Line officials. You are also well aware that post of HSG-I IP Line / ASP are promotional posts for Inspectors Posts. ASPs holding the posts of HSG-I are in gazetted status whereas General Line officials holding the posts of HSG-I are in non-gazetted status.

Service Unions representing General Line officials in HSG-I are demanding that 141 posts of HSG-I IP Line may be transferred to General Line to increase their promotional avenue. Their demand is not justified consequent upon introduction of Postmaster cadre in Postal Wing as their promotional avenues have already been increased.

In view of above facts, our Association urges upon the Department that 141 posts of HSG-I IP Line may be re-designated as "Assistant Superintendent Posts" in order to differenciate between HSG-I IP Line officials and HSG-I General Line officials as there is no financial implications.

With regards,

Yours sincerely,

(Roop Chand)
General Secretary 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write in your language